Why work with BloomBoard?
National and regional professional development providers, authors, consultants, and education service agencies, are looking to BloomBoard to enhance their district and school offerings. Our goal is to help them develop competency-based learning programs they can provide to their district and school clients, and even individual teachers. Organizations can provide these programs as a standalone online offering or pair them with on-site trainings for a blended approach. Leveraging the BloomBoard platform provides educational organizations with the opportunity to:
- Find new ways to reach educators, schools, and districts.
- Differentiate their offerings by delivering them through a competency-based model.
- Scale their business and gain new revenue streams while managing costs.
How can we work together?
Opportunities to work together include:
- Co-development of competency-based learning programs that your organization can offer to school and district clients as well as individual teachers. You can utilize existing content and delivery structures or create custom offerings.
- Access to the BloomBoard platform that was designed from the ground up to support competency-based professional learning and the management and delivery of portable micro-credentials.
- Transition a labor intensive, on-ground training model to a blended professional development offering.
- Transition asynchronous online courses to personalized, competency-based online learning experiences that include collaboration and coaching.
- Help your organization develop a business structure that drives the success of your competency-based learning programs.
Our team of Senior Learning Strategist will partner closely with your organization to develop programs and micro-credentials aligned to your clients’ needs. BloomBoard can also provide organizations with off-the-shelf programs that are ready for market. In addition, we provide support to ensure successful implementation across your clients including facilitation, coaching, and micro-credential reviewer services.
To learn more, complete the form on this page, and a BloomBoard representative will reach out.