Want to solve an important problem?
Half of all educators leave the profession within the first five years. We all know how important great educators are, but they often don’t get the support they need to thrive. Without great support, attrition skyrockets and improvement stagnates. BloomBoard’s goal is to empower educators to grow, develop, and cultivate student achievement in the classroom.
BloomBoard is already helping support educators in thousands of schools across the US and beyond. We’re looking for amazing engineers, inspired designers, and smart people in general to join us on our mission. If you’d like to join a passionate and talented team that’s making a difference in arguably the most important industry in the world, we encourage you to apply.
Growing your career at BloomBoard
Engage in challenges and opportunities in the EdTech space
If you want to invent what’s possible in the rapidly-growing EdTech sphere and be part of a transformative industry, we’d love to get to know you already. Scale systems and build a product that millions of educators the world over could benefit from. Work with a diverse team in a fast-paced environment, collaborating with colleagues who are professionals and thought leaders in the education, technology, and business spaces. We also have the support of premier education investors, including Learn Capital, Imagine K12, and Birchmere.
- Main offices in Palo Alto, CA and Pittsburgh, PA
- Walking distance from Palo Alto Caltrain station with many nearby restaurants, cafes, bars, and shops
- The team: work with a diverse community of talented engineers, former educators, and business professionals
- Collaborative environment with open work spaces and wall-to-wall whiteboards
- Competitive salary and equity
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans
- Free snacks, beverages, and weekly FroYo trip
- Team outings and other social events throughout the San Francisco Bay Area
- Ping pong table and nerf apparatuses
- BloomBoard will subsidize gym membership and office parking
- And drumroll, please…Work From Home Fridays